Monday, June 30, 2014

Bengal Tiger Snatches Man Off Fishing Boat

It will rain with a fearful hail of animals.Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
Nature is asking for vengeance because of man, and she trembles with dread at what must happen to the earth stained with crime.Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
A Bengal tiger snatched a man off a fishing boat in eastern India, dragging him away into a mangrove swamp as his children looked on in horror, according to his son. The attack happened on Thursday as Sushil Manjhi and his son and daughter were crab fishing in a stream in the Sunderbans National Park. The tiger leaped aboard the boat and clamped its jaws on Manjhi's neck, said Sushil's son, Jyotish. The tiger 'quickly flung my father on his back and gave a giant leap before disappearing into the forest,' said Jyotish from his village of Lahiripur in West Bengal state 'Shortly after we reached the spot, around 7am, we got a whiff of a strange odour. We immediately decided to turn back to a safer zone,' Jyotish told The Times of India. He told the newspaper they paddled towards a less dense area when the tiger struck. 'Suddenly, my sister cried out: "Dada, bagh (tiger)". I was stunned, and my body froze. All I saw a flash of yellow. It took me a moment to register the gruesome sight before me. My father was completely buried under the beast,' he said. Daily Mail Read More>>>>


MARIA OF THE CROSS, 
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT, 
Shepherdess of La Salette
"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Melanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment